Try our dandelion tea today for a tea rich in vitamins including vitamins A, C, D and B. Dandelions have high levels of minerals like magnesium, zinc, potassium, iron, calcium, sodium and phosphorus. Upon infusion, the liquor has a warming, gentle amber glow and a soothing aroma. It has a light and refreshing flavour with a amber colour. There are many benefits of drinking dandelion tea which you can read more about below.
To brew, one teaspoon per person into a warmed pot and add fresh boiling water. Allow to brew for 5 minutes, or longer for a stronger infusion. A little honey can be added but this infusion has already a natural sweetness to it.
Benefits of dandelion tea include the following:
- Dandelion tea helps digestion: eases bloating and helps constipation, heartburn & indigestion.
- Dandelion tea works great to purify the blood and cleanse your body.
- Dandelion tea helps detoxification, as a diuretic it increases urination but replaces the potassium lost in process.
- Dandelion tea reduces inflammation of the gall bladder and of the bile duct, and helps people with rheumatism and arthritis.
- Dandelion tea maintains and keeps healthy the liver, kidney, pancreas, spleen, stomach, and gall bladder.
- Used to help chronic hepatitis and jaundice disorders. Also helps damaged liver tissues caused by alcohol.
- Reduces high cholesterol.
- Dandelion tea contains antioxidants that help your body fight off toxic bacteria and viruses.
- Helps to lose weight.
- Dandelion tea has many benefits to the body to heal, boost immunity, combat cancer and heart disease.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.